Pension abroad

If you live abroad, you have to arrange a number of things yourself. You must arrange the following matters yourself.

1. A life certificate
Each year, we need proof that you are still alive. Your municipality will not automatically inform us when you die. Consequently, each year we send you a 'Life certificate' form.

You should have this form completed by a civil-law notary, the population register or the police and return it to us.

2. Tax exemption from Tax Office
If you are paying tax in the country where you reside and do not, as yet have  a tax exemption from the Dutch Tax Office (Belastingdienst), it's important that you apply to the Tax Office for this tax exemption. Otherwise we will withhold taxes from your pension and you will end up being subject to double taxation.

3. Passing on changes
You'll have to pass the following changes on to us yourself:
You move house to live abroad, or move while you are living abroad

You have a new account number

You are no longer cohabiting

You are getting a divorce

Your partner has died