I have a suggestion or complaint

We’ll do everything we can to serve you in the best possible way. Are you not completely satisfied or has something gone wrong unexpectedly? Then let us know. This way we can improve the quality of our services. Of course, we’ll be happy to work together to find a solution.

  • How to pass on a suggestion or complaint

    You can make a suggestion or complaint to us in the following ways:

    Fill in the contact form on our website
    Please state in the contact form your suggestion or complaint, your name, telephone number, email address and client number.

    You send us an email
    You can also send an email to our customer service. Please mail your complaint or suggestion to ks@pensioenfondspgb.nl.

    You send us a letter
    You can also send your complaint or suggestion in a letter to:
    Pensioenfonds PGB
    Postbus 2311

    You call us
    Would you prefer to make your complaint or suggestion by telephone? Then you can call us at telephone number: 020 541 82 00.

  • Are you still not satisfied?

    If you disagree with the decision of our Complaints Committee or Objections Committee, then you can submit your complaint to the Pensions Ombudsman. The Pensions Ombudsman deals with complaints and disputes on pensions.