Changes in my company

It is vital you pass on any changes in your company to us.

  • Company name and the address of the registered office

    Is your company obliged to be registered? If so, it’s possible we receive changes from the Chamber of Commerce. On, you will be able to see if your changes have been passed on. If the changes have not appeared within 30 days, you should contact us. 

    Are you registered on a voluntary basis? If so, you must pass on any changes to us yourself. The Chamber of Commerce will not do that automatically on your behalf.

    Please send an email to: On, you can amend the correspondence address and the invoice address yourself.

  • New legal form or merger

    If the legal form of your company changes, your Chamber of Commerce number will probably change as well. Please inform us of this. You can do so using the registration form. In the comments field, state that it involves a change of legal form and your current affiliation number. We will then reregister your company with its new CoC number. As a result, you will receive a new affiliation number. Subsequently, you should renew the UPA link to your salary administration. After we have received the first UPA submission under the new number, we will transfer all your employees.

  • Production or service provision

    It is important to inform us if your company makes new products, changes its production method or offers new services. These changes may have an impact on your employees’ pensions. If you have any questions about this, you can call us on +31 20 5418300 or send us an email at