Sign In



You have passed away

When you die, your partner usually receives pension from us.

Your municipality (city hall)  informs us when you die. We check if your partner and children have a right to pension. If so, your partner will receive a letter with an application form. This allows him/her to apply for partner pension. But also to apply for orphan's pension for your children.

You reside abroad
If you reside abroad, your municipality does not inform us of your death. Your surviving dependents must do this themselves.

They send us a scan of your death certificate :
Or they send a copy of the certificate to : Pensioenfonds PGB
   Postbus 7855