Sign In



You are moving

If you move, nothing concerning your pension changes.

Are you moving within the Netherlands?
Then register with your new municipality . It will inform us of your new address. You do not have to do that yourself.

You are moving abroad or moving to a new address while abroad
Your municipality does not inform us about your new address. You must do this yourself.

Send an e-mail to :
Or send a letter to  : Pensioenfonds PGB 
   Attn. Klantenservice
   Postbus 7855