Sign In

Moving house

Moving house does not affect your pension changes.

You move house within the Netherlands
If you register with your new municipality, it will pass on your new address to us. Consequently, you do not need to inform us yourself.





You move house to live abroad, or you move while living abroad
In which case, we will not be sent your new address by the municipality. You have to inform us yourself.

Please send an e-mail to :
Or send a letter to  : Pensioenfonds PGB 
                                   Attn. Klantenservice
                                   Postbus 2311 
                                   1080 EH  AMSTELVEEN