Sign In

I die

Generally, your partner will receives a pension from us if you die.

Your municipality will inform us automatically if you die. We will then check whether your partner and children are entitled to a pension from us. If that is the case, your partner will receive a letter and application form from us. He/she should use this form to apply for a partner’s pension, and for an orphan’s pension for your children.

You live abroad
If you live abroad, your municipality will not inform us of your death. Your surviving relatives must inform us themselves.

They should send us a scan of your death certificate :
Or send a copy of the death certificate to : Pensioenfonds PGB
   Postbus 2311