Sign In



You have passed away

When you pass away, your partner and children usually receive pension from us.

Your town hall (municipality) informs us when you pass away. We check if your partner and children have a right to pension. If so, your partner will receive a letter with an application form. This allows him/her to apply for partner pension. But also to apply for orphan's pension for your children.

You reside abroad
If you live abroad, your city hall (municipality) does not inform us of your death. Your surviving dependents must do this themselves.

They send us a scan of your death certificate:
Or they send a copy of the certificate to: Pensioenfonds PGB, Attn. Klantenservice, Postbus 7855, 1008 CA  AMSTERDAM




Death certificate; Die; Dying; Dead