Sign In



You are moving

Moving house does not affect your pension.

You move house wihin the Netherlands
You register with your new municipality. This municipality then passes on your new address to us. Consequently, you do not need to inform us yourself.

You move house to live abroad, or you move while living abroad
In this case, we will not be sent your new address by the municipality. You have to inform us yourself. 

Please send an email to:
Or send a letter to: Pensioenfonds PGB, Attn. Klantenservice, Postbus 7855, 1008 CA  AMSTERDAM

N.B. You will receive 2% less state retirement pension (AOW) each year you live and work abroad. For more information, please refer to: Sociale Verzekeringsbank.