Sign In



You are getting married

If you get married, it's important that you think about your pension.

You don't need to register your partner with us if you get married or when register your partnership. The town hall does that for you.

You have two choices
Have you registered your partner? If so, you have 2 choices:
1. Would you like to build up extra pension for your partner?
Would you like to insure general surviving relatives act (Anw) pension for your partner?

If you're living abroad , you have to register your partner yourself 
You can register your partner with a copy of your marriage certificate or an extract from your town hall (municipality). You also provide your registration number or citizen service number.

Send a scan of your marriage certificate:
Or send a copy of the certificate to: Pensioenfonds PGB, Attn. Klantenservice, Postbus 7855, 1008 CA  AMSTERDAM

Anw; Cohabiting; Married