Sign In


If you decide to get married, it's important you think about your pension.

If you get married or register a partnership, you don’t need to register your partner with us. Your municipality will do that on your behalf.

You have a choice of two options

You can opt to arrange something extra for your partner:
1. Do you want to accrue extra pension for your partner?
Do you want to insure a surviving dependant's pension (Anw-pensioen) for your partner?

If you live abroad , you have to register your partner with us yourself 
You can register your partner by providing a copy of the marriage certificate or an extract from your municipality. In doing so, you should state your registration number.

Email a scan of your marriage certificate:
Or send a copy of the certificate to: Pensioenfonds PGB,
                                                              Attn. Klantenservice
                                                              Postbus 2311 
                                                              1180 EH  AMSTELVEEN

 Content Editor