Sign In


When you pass away, your partner and children generally receive a pension


Your municipality will inform us automatically if you die. We will then check whether your partner and children are entitled to a pension. If that is the case, your partner will receive a letter and an application form from us. He/she should use this form to apply for a partner’s pension; and for an orphan’s pension for your children.

You live abroad
If you live abroad, your municipality will not inform us of your death. Your surviving relatives must inform us themselves. To this end, they must send us a copy of your death certificate.

Email a scan of your death certificate:
Or send a copy of the death certificate to: Pensioenfonds PGB, Attn. Klantenservice, Postbus 7855, 1008 CA  AMSTERDAM



 Content Editor

Navigate quickly to: