Sign In



Registering your partner

If you cohabit or reside abroad, you have to register your partner with us yourself.
Are you planning to cohabit? Or do you reside abroad? Then you must register your partner with us yourself. You choose not to do so? Then your partner will not receive any pension from us when you die.

Are you getting married or registering your partnership? Then your municipality will inform us of this.

You are living together 

You can register your partner with us via

You can only register your partner with us if you meet these conditions:
- You have a common (shared) household.
- You both reside together at the same address and you both are registered at this address with the municipality.
- Neither you nor your partner is married to someone else nor do you have a registered partnership.
- You and your partner are not: parent and child, grandparent and grandchild or parent-in-law and son/daughter-in-law.
- You and your partner cohabited prior to your retirement.

Please note: Do you pass away when you've been living together for less than 6 months? Or do you not meet the conditions? Then your partner will not receive any partner pension from us.

You reside abroad
You register your partner with a copy of your marriage certificate or an extract from your municipality. You also provide your registration number or citizen service number.

Send a scan of your marriage certificate:
Or send a copy of the certificate: Pensioenfonds PGB, Attn. Klantenservice, Postbus 7855, 1008 CA  AMSTERDAM