Sign In

Passing away

If your employee dies, his/her partner will usually receive pension from us.

Has your employee died? Then his or her partner will most likely receive pension from us. This pension is called partner pension. Does your employee have children who are younger than 18 years of age? Or children between 18 and 27 years of age who are still studying? They will receive orphan's pension from us.

Your employee lives abroad 
If your employee lives abroad, your municipality does not inform us of his or her death. The partner or children must do so themselves.To that end, they must send us a copy of your death certificate.

How to inform the partner of your employee
You can inform your employee’s partner via this page. We will send him or her a letter with an application form as quickly as possible.