Sign In




If your employee moves, nothing about his/her pension changes.

Has your employee moved within the Netherlands? Then he/she registers with the new municipality, who will inform us of the new address. Your employee do not have to do that himself/herself.

Your employee is moving while residing abroad
The municipality does not inform us of the new address of your employee. He/she must do this himself/herself. To do so, your employee sends us an e-mail or letter.

How to inform your employee
It is important that you inform your employee. You can do so via this page. We will not inform your employee.