Sign In

Moving house

If your employees move house their pensions are not affected.

If one of your employees moves house within the Netherlands, then he/she has to register with the new municipality. This municipality then passes on your employee’s new address to us. Your employee does not need to inform us him/herself.


Your employee moves house to live abroad or moves while living abroad
In this case, we will not receive any information from your employee’s municipality. He/she has to inform us him/herself. To this end, your employee should send us an email or a letter.

How to inform your employee
You can refer your employees to  this page for information. We will not provide information to your employee.



 Content Editor