Sign In

Having a child

Your employees do not need to inform us of the birth or adoption of a child.

Having or adopting a child will affect your employee’s pension.

Your employee have one option
Would your employee like to...
- insure or amend a surviving dependants (ANW) pension? This is only possible when the employee has a partner?

How to inform your employee
It is important for you to provide information to your employees. You can do so by referring them to this page. We will not provide information to your employee.



 Content Editor