Sign In


If one of your employee decides to cohabit, he/she must inform us of this.

The municipality will not inform us when of your employees starts cohabiting. Consequently, in respect of the right to a partner's pension, it's vital that he/she personally registers his/her partner with us.






Your employee can choose from two options
If your employee has registered his/her partner, then he/she has two options. Would your employee like to…
1. accrue extra partner's pension?
2. insure a surviving dependant's (ANW) pension?

How to inform your employee
It is important for you to inform your employees. You can do so by referring them to this page. We will not provide information to your employee.



 Content Editor

Navigate quickly to: